Friday 23 June 2017



Coffee a time

My kettle is hot preparing what I want
She came out dark and looked delicious
Her smell waved hi to the pouring rain
And settled in a cup with sugary base,
My desk waited to grip her
And my fingers, to cross with her

First sip, whirled my head
Because she knew i wanted it!
The second sip, spooked my dead inspiration
Because she knew i deserved it!
The third, refreshed my savory ideas,
Because she knew i am in need of it!
The sips went by filling the self-perpetuating void
Where on earth is it growing!
Only the one who sips knew it why!

She helped me move
And I became a Coffee,
Which energizes the soul in whole,
And the remaining of her became something beautiful
Proving that I am still alive to create it!

I smiled at it for a long time,
She did the same for a long time!



No comments: