Saturday 26 September 2015

I am in love with my coincidence

This is a tiny pleasure happening at times in my life. Nothing, but small coincidences. It gives me so much of happiness that I feel trembling and blushing when I try to share it!  One such beautiful coincidence crash!

The smiling woman may actually have been Da Vinci's lover, his mother or the artist himself. The smiling women is pregnant, the smiling women’s eyes reflect the notion of sadness. The arguments, even dotted, she was not a woman, but a man” there goes arguments behind the smile of the beauty ‘Mona Lisa’.....  So, I was behind these verses for a past few days when I am still travelling through the world’s best thrillers “ Da vinci Code.”

So what is there behind that smile?  I was dumbstruck when I Google and found that several cryptographers and researchers are still setting their time to reveal the secret. When I entered the Lovre museum where the original Mona Lisa is kept, I saw the characters of the book looking over the beauty of Mona Lisa with a twisted eye- brow. What is she trying to tell?

My heart started pumping faster when i turned the pages. I kept it “world of Paris and Louvre museum and the smiling lady” closed, near my pillow. I repeatedly thought of the exhilarating twists behind the smile of Mona Lisa, what i read just then, and the breathtaking turns of the book. “Mona Lisa, how beautiful! Still doubtful about that untangled pitch of smile”.

What could be the reason in real? I would wish someone say it! At that moment, I was mesmerized by the creator of it, Leonardo Da Vinci. He was not just a painter, but a man of the great secrets like this. The smile could be just one in hundreds. And this piece of him is mandatory for reading!
Scenes and dialogues came across my mind often... when I am at office, my mind slips into the museum, where i paused the other day, and later “ Sudhi...” they calls and I come out of it soon”. So in this way my days went and still goes by, till I complete reading it!

This morning when I checked the news updates there came my lovable coincident.
The news- ups and downs. “ Modi at UN....”, “ Belated happy birthday Mangalyan.....” “ Mina attack! 13 killed”..... I was about to quit the tab and somewhere the word Mona Lisa struck my eyes. I don’t know why my heart rate increased when I saw that name. I was eager to open it and it said...

നൂറ്റാണ്ടുകള്ക്കിപ്പുറം വിഖ്യാതമായ മോണാലിസയുടെ ചിരിയുടെ ചുരുളഴിയുന്നു”. “The smile behind Mona Lisa is being revealed- after long 500 years!”

“My God!” that was a perfect strike of coincidence!

I opened the news as soon as possible to read what’s the new revelation!

I didn’t have the patience to cover the Lead of the news and immediately scanned for the revelation part.  “What is it....what could be?” extreme curiosity!

Finally I read

“The researchers have found out the body of the model who posed for the portrait Mona Lisa and they argue that it’s definitely the same lady!”

Really?? Not sure! That seemed to be a mere belief of the researchers. They have not found out but may find it out but still I or the people may have to wait for another 10 to 15 years! Sad thats’s, so long.

So that was one of my COINCIDENCES. Similarly, once or twice in a month it happens and I sit wondered for some time. 

Happy! Why because, nothing, it is just a small revelation within myself to be happy!




Dear friends, is anybody witnessing the same? What do you think is happening? Just share if something has gone really funny or happy incident like this. 

Susuwrites....

No comments: