Sunday 17 January 2021

 


What is the big deal?       

Well, that’s a question arise every time when somebody asks me that clichéd question “How do you put all these together? “By both strangers and my loved circle too….That’s a really good question but unless wrapped in an accusation tone. So what are “all these “means?

Looking after my one year boy, all by myself when my husband is off to duty? Cooking? Taking up my household works? Creating art for my personal earning? Taking tuition class for my neighbourhood kids? Being a yoga tutor for my neighbourhood bhabhis and practicing them regularly? Growing my kitchen garden? Attending Hindi class on YouTube, talking to friends and family frequently? Travelling or …hmmm writing blogs?

Come on, This question puts a stiffen emotion on my face every time. Is it an accusation or appreciation? Personally, its quiet embarrassing that they(a minor group) are indirectly shooting out that I can’t possibly take up all these small little things because if I go for it, I would probably sacrifice or make due in duties of my life and that of my child and husband. Indirectly pointing out that I would miss out to take care of my child and husband amidst all these engagements of mine….Complete irony!

 I sometimes fail to cook, leave the clothes unwashed for a day or fail to clean the staircase and verandahs, and spend each leisure minute on my art piece hanged with due dates or just invest my time in something else, most probably with my kid, playing, giggling and sleeping…. But that’s okay, that’s okay to sit back if you really don’t feel like…It doesn’t seems like we are on due in duties… we are just being us and lively!

I am even stiffened when some of them say, “Is it really going hard? Take a break then!!

No, Not at all! This question arise, when they fix that our “all these” works are tiring and may put us to a frustrating sphere where we deny to do our real duties! I really want to shout out that the so called “all these” are whole heartedly chosen by me! They indeed make me full rather than make me tired. They keep on inspiring me live the same even amidst of downward ignorant questions like these…

I never think starting with these question in a negative anticipation would lead to a productive conversation where we talk beyond household works and what dishes we cook on daily basis. We love to talk that too, might be in the least priority! Beyond that, let’s talk about how really we are doing now, how creatively is the time spent? How beautifully the kids are influencing us? How effective is the workout section going on? How healthy are we? Or about the recent movies that we watched or about the next travel plans? Etc..etc… That will be a great conversation and would boost up a lot!

Women out there! You all, at least one time would have witnessed such a situation. Why are you doing such things unnecessarily, you got married, you got a baby, you are surrounded by a new family! You have to do a much more work related to them! Blah..blahh....

So what??? I am blissful that I have got all these but never ever these statements will mark the expiry of my little dreams! Undoubtedly I am a proud women who is capable of juggling all these together and grow a beautiful family. I am independent and I am dependent too… I am strong and weak too, I dream of fairytales even now, but aware of the reality too. I love to balance it as the life goes.. I would say, just go with it. Explanations would sometimes fail but just hang back, do what you really feel like. Because at the end of the day if your duties aren’t making you happy or satisfied, doing the same duty over the years would drive you mad. That would give a void past when you turn back.

 I am so happy and fortunate that my women circle is a bunch of productive minds who keeps exploring. We inspire each other! I happily say that , yes, I juggle it all together so happily, so deliberately, so selfishly, for myself means the close mix of people I live for too….

What’s the big deal in it when women out there is doing magnificent!!

(This piece of writing happened after witnessing a women who is prohibited to live her own life the way she is dreaming of....and we know that's a sad truth revolving over years!)

Susuwrites…

 small things makes life beautiful....

14 comments:

Unknown said...

😘 😘 😘 Wow very well writing dr ❤❤so happy to read this ❤

Monisha said...

You inspire me a lot dr....😍😍❤️❤️Well written...😇😀

Unknown said...

Wow❤️.. Beautiful

Unknown said...

Superb 👌

Anjella said...

Really great.... 👏👏👏❤❤❤

Indhu said...

Well written sudhiama ❤️

naju said...

Wowww.. nicely written dear❤️❤️❤️

Unknown said...

Goood👏👏👏👏👍💪

Kunji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kunji said...

Happy happy my dear unniii

Unknown said...

Akka good writing... keep it up....

Unknown said...

Akka Good writing... keep it up...

Susuwrites said...

Thanku all.....

Susuwrites said...

Thanku all.....